lundi 16 juillet 2012

Arrived in Uzbekistan!

Here I am ! Tashkent, in Uzbekistan!
The long way from Ukrainia to Tashkent was long and tiring. I began to do some videos of the corner of the train windows to make a super great movie of the travel and... and it became so much boring... train train train... I will probably delete these videos..!

In a same time, I put my camera in the deepest place in my bag when I saw the look of the first train controller on my device. The way until Volograd was long. Arrived there, I took immediately another night train to Kazakhstan. Police/Custom Control in the middle of the night. They woke me up slowly and sweetly shake me strongly until I realize completely what was happening. Bribe time with a 20euros bill which went directly to the controller pocket... and because of it, I had no problems with my kazakh visa (anyway, I shouldn't have problems with my visa which were conform but not for him).

I arrived in the morning in a station that I don't remember the hieroglyphs name and, it's the time to change train! I meet Erik (not my dad, another one), a german guy who were doing the same travel than me but he was going to Pakistan! We reached a train station in the middle of nowhere (several hours far from Shymkent) and the next train was leaving at 5am! In waiting for the train, we met with happiness a band of five drunks kazakhs guys! They were quiet aggressive and turned around us. We moved from the station but those vilains followed us! With our big lugages, we couldnt walk very quickly and a guy run until us to tell us to come back with a domineering ton. We kept walking and crossed the street to the only building which seemed to be opened. It was a little hostel, and as soon as we get into it, they stopped their little game. We have been quickly kicked from the hostel (we must pay a room if we wanted to stay inside!), then we stayed on the stairs all of the night!! Finally, we took the train to Shymkent, arrived there on the end of the morning and we said goodbye each others. From Shymkent, impossible to find a train to reach Uzbekistan but I found a bus which was going there.

Anyway, as the time I arrived in Uzbekistan, I liked the country which is extraordinary, even if Tashkent is not the most beautiful city of this planet, it is charming. It's horribly hot, the atmosphere is quiet heavy and there is a strong humidity. To sum up and do some generalities, we can meet two kind of Uzbeks people :

- The ones who want to eat all of your money because you are foreigner.
- The ones who are super welcoming, friendly, smiling and who invite you to their house to introduce you his wife, who will cook for you as well, for ten person and you are alone.

I will not develop so much on it but just to explain a little bit :
With the first ones, you should to act like a stupid person who don't understand anything, negociate the price of the taxi before entering inside it, go to ask some help to the police (just saying you are lost or whatever) and show them that they are superheroes for you, before they go to you for another reason (some free money).

With the second ones, it's always astonishing to be invited like a sir by people you met just 5 minuts before. In searching for my Uzbek host family (couchsurfing), I met the neighbor on the stairs. Two minuts after, I was in his living room, eating meat, soup, fruits and drinking tea! :)

Sorry to not upload pictures and videos but at this time, I can't use my SD card. Also the connexion here is always so slow, but I will put many pictures on a next article (soon)!

Tomorrow, I will put another article about the next episode of the travel. The good bad news of chinese embassy (GIMME A FCKING CHINOOSE VISAAAA !!!!! GOD POSEIDON OF THE MOOSE HELP MEEEEE!!!!) and also, the worst day I had in this trip (it should exist one at least) but it finished magically tonight! :)

I'm going to a new host tonight and if he has a internet connexion (not common in uzbek house!) and that's not too slow (even less common!), I will upload many blastouflailles (sounds like a french word)!

Sorry about all of the english mistakes but I have no time to correct it, I should meet my new host quickly because it's almost 11pm here! ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire