mardi 3 juillet 2012

On the way to reach Warsow

The road was long and tiring!! I didn't sleep very much the night before leaving, and the two others drivers neither. Anyway, we didn't have enouth energy to reach Warsaw, then we stopped in a little german city where I had 5 minuts of wifi!

We reached Warsaw in the morning (after a 3hours napcat) and then, I tried to find my guesthouse to let all of my stuff and go to the Russian embassy to make my transit visa. The embassy is only open the morning and lack of luck, it is close on wednesday! In other words, I should wait until wednesday to begin the administrative papers to make my visa. It's ashamed, I'll cost me two days of waiting! :'(

Anyway, here you can see my package :


no sleeping bag, just a thin cover but it's feathers inside!


Since that pic, my tent is completely attached to the bag (it was moving a lot!)

  
Looking for the guesthouse in Warsaw!

update :
Carpooling Fellow!

See you soon! :)

1 commentaire: