vendredi 6 juillet 2012

At the time, I still not visited Warsaw and here is the reason :

I heard about I could do my chinese visa in Berlin, in one day if I pay an extra fee about +30€. Really excited about that idea (it usually take one week), I decided to do a quick outward journey on tuesday evening to do my chinese visa the next morning.

In taking my ticket to go to Berlin, I saw the price of the ticket could be divided by four (20€) if I was going on the little road (with plenty of change) Instead of taking a high speed train, I chose the economic option!

The bad point is that at the german border, the train had stopped in the middle of nowhere at 00.30 am... and no more train before 5h30am...!!

A german girl thought that I was lost and a bit desesperated, she was right. She called her boyfriend and asked him if they could help me! That's how I slep that night, without any request, in the house of this lovely german couple! :-)

 
 Caroline is a mathematics and geography teacher (in Germany, teachers have to teach two things), and Michel begin as a dentist.
Michel cooked a little plate for me, we drunk a beer, and two... and...

...we talked until 3am...!!

It was a royal host ! They gave me german cakes and a bottle of water as well, for the road!

When Michel went to bed, I checked some informations on internet about embassies. I also found Konrad, a polish host (expert of couchsurfing => Sleeping at people house) on warsaw, to sleep two days later..!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire