lundi 9 juillet 2012

The life in Warsaw

It's been several days that I spend in Poland. I enjoy those moments of relaxation before leaving Poland to continue this long roadtrip.

Today, topic about tourism, alcohol and cooking, which show the last few days I spent in Warsaw. Tomorrow, I will post a topic about the planning of this roadtrip (problems with chinese visa, impossible to get it in a country which is not mine!).
Anyway, I am now in Warsaw where Konrad has hosted two lithuanian girls who cross all of the Europ by hitchhiking. We visited the town all together, then they left Poland the next day to Berlin.

Look this video in HD, fullscren! ;)
You can see in the video above, the concept of vodka-bar. They are really famous little bars in Poland, where you can stop two minuts to eat something quick and drink a vodka !

The next days, I visited a modern art museum. I think that I wasn't enouth modern and enouth polish to understand completely the sublety of those artists (you will see by yourself in the next topic, I made som pics/videos! ;)).

By the way, I saw again Sylvia (that I met in the train in Berlin) to drink the vodka we must drink together! The vodka we drunk wasn't a shot... it was a 600meters glass (yes, ok I exagerate but still it was big!!). Karmila, her friend, went quickly to bed and we kept talk in that bar. She's a very talkative person but I like it. If I don't talk, she can talk even if don't answer her questions!! And no, she doesn't take drugs! ;)



Later, I met the neighbor of Konrad, with who we did some crazy parties! Yersteday, Konrad invited him and his girlfriend to eat. I said him that I could cook something french and then, I cook crêpes !! It was basic but still very good : cheese, ham and egg!
For the first dish, I made guacamole (with nachos!). I'm not sure if it's french, actually I really think it is not but anyway! :-)
Not difficult to cook but really good !! :)

Everybody enjoyed the food, they asked me the recipes and everything!

But all of this is nothing comparing to the beauty of what we cook with Konrad just before! And to prove it, here is a little video :
Look this on fullscreen! ;)

Planning for tonight : I will meet again Sylvia in a bar-dance-club-vodka-something!
Planning for tomorrow :
1) Embassy to take my passeport and visa.
2) Meet my new host Paulina! I will sleep one night at her accomodation before leaving for Ukrainia! She's living with 5 roomates, 4 girls and one boy (I can not complain! ;)) in a big flat really good situated in the center of Warsaw! :-)

Kiss! See you here tomorrow for the next topic! ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire